VADAMICT ©
WELCOME TO VADAMICT©️!
Những gì bạn đang thấy không phải là tất cả những j chúng tôi có. Hãy đăng ký để tham gia các vào các hoạt động online và offline của VADAMICTC!
VADAMICT ©
WELCOME TO VADAMICT©️!
Những gì bạn đang thấy không phải là tất cả những j chúng tôi có. Hãy đăng ký để tham gia các vào các hoạt động online và offline của VADAMICTC!
VADAMICT ©
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

VADAMICT ©

We are VADAMICT© = Vietnamese Adam Lambert Addict Community. Come and join us!!

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Similar topics
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Liên kết
Latest topics
» OFFLINE HỘI PHÁT CUỒNG MỪNG SINH NHẬT LẦN THỨ 31 CỦA ADAM
27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeby midnight_visitor Sat Jan 26 2013, 13:03

» CUỘC THI THIẾT KẾ LOGO LẦN 2
27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeby Yo Fri Jan 11 2013, 20:58

» Adam lambert liệu có trở thành giám khảo mới của cuộc thi AI 12 ????!!!
27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeby usagi Wed Jan 09 2013, 09:27

» KẾ HOẠCH CHÚC MỪNG SINH NHẬT 31 TUỔI CỦA ADAM
27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeby y0d0mj Mon Jan 07 2013, 20:09

» Adam Lambert's press conference for Hennessy event in Shanghai. 01.12.12
27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeby quynhdang95 Tue Jan 01 2013, 17:39

» ADAM IS COMING TO VIETNAM IN JANUARY!
27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeby Yonie Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:42

» Adam in MAMA- China
27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeby quynhdang95 Thu Dec 06 2012, 22:38

» 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)
27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeby LovingAdam Thu Dec 06 2012, 19:28

» Rumor: Adam Lambert and QUEEN Festival Concert in the UK in 2013
27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeby LovingAdam Thu Dec 06 2012, 19:27

Share  | 

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giả Thông điệp
Maika_chan

Tổng số bài gửi : 2645
Đến từ : Maika Land

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: 27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head   27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27 2010, 21:36

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Ramshead1

Concert thread for 27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head
Event Info

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Ramshead3

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Ramshead2

Mọi tweets, vids, news,... xin post tại đây adam6
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head   27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28 2010, 17:20

Down the Rabbit Hole by brandnewmb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCOZ5PZqM9I...eature=youtu.be

Strut by crybaby4u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1Oj-9ciV8U...eature=youtu.be

Backstage pics of Adam from mix106.5fm in Baltimore

http://mix1065fm.radio.com/2010/06/27/jojo...h-adam-lambert/

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head 100082390a05

all via HM
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head   27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28 2010, 23:49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5uCScl0-Wg

crybaby4u
sleepwalker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X-s0Hy_h10

hurry

pics nguồn IDF

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head 915059554_HobCY-M-1

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Baltadommy

This blogger was tweeting from Ramshead:

Adam Lambert, Allison Iraheta, and the Glam Nation Tour 2010
MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010

http://filmigirl.blogspot.com/2010/06/adam-lambert-allison-iraheta-and-glam.html

[i]For those of you who don’t keep up with American popular culture, let me preface this with a little explanation of who Adam Lambert is. He came to America’s attention during season 8 American Idol, where he won our hearts with his flamboyant performances and killer vocal chops. America actually doesn’t produce that many rock stars any more – we prefer our musicians to stand around and at least pretend to be able to play an instrument. Adam Lambert is more interested in thrusting his pelvis in your face than in badly strumming a guitar or pretending to write his own songs and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

In the year since he came in second place on American Idol, Adam has expanded on his public persona and released his first album. I’m going to be honest and say that his album is a mixed bag. It plays like there was a different producer for every song, which is pretty much the case, and wanders from dance-pop to ballad to power-pop without much flow. I was kind of worried that the stage show would have the same MPD feel but those fears proved to be unfounded – the Glam Nation Tour is a seamless presentation of Adam’s best songs unified by his firm sense of style and showmanship, and not a little help from his music director Monte Pittman.

But I’ll get to that in a bit.

There are two opening acts on the Glam Nation Tour. Up first was American Idol season 8 fourth place finisher Allison Iraheta. I saw Allison last year during the Idol tour and while I enjoyed her set it didn’t leave a lasting impression. Well, she has grown a lot in the last year. Backed by a fantastic band (including Valerie Franco on drums, David Immerman on guitar, an awesome woman on bass whose name I couldn’t figure out, and a cute blond guy on keys that my sister and I kept joking was exactly Adam’s type), Allison performed an upbeat and high-energy set of incredibly catchy pop-rock. (You can check out her debut single here. It’s produced by Max Martin, naturally!)

Allison owned the stage. Dressed in a black dress, black, patterned stockings, black legwarmers, and a pair of glittery wedges, she was magnetic! Allison also owned her songs. She had clearly worked hard since the album came out to rid her songs of any trace of a sterile studio taint. And that is no small accomplishment. Just think of Xtina’s latest outing, no matter how nicely Xtina sings, there is always the whiff of manufactured pop around her. Lots of pretty girls can sing but only a handful have what it takes to become a real star and I think Allison might just make it.

Almost anything would have disappointing after Allison’s performance but Orianthi was a real let down. She is an amazing guitarist but seriously lacking in both charisma and in musical taste. Orianthi played a technically good set of very mundane rock music. My sister and I ended up dividing our attention between the drunk woman arguing with a bouncer to our left (she was eventually kicked out) and Orianthi’s back-up guitarist Brian Chiusano attempting to flirt with the 17-year old girl standing to our right. (And to be fair, she was pretty smoking for a 17-year old).

And then it was time for the main event – and it was well worth the wait! Adam, his band, and his dancers made their appearance to “For Your Entertainment” and then launched right into the set which included both cuts from For Your Entertainment and classics from American Idol. Adam very obviously loves performing live. He strutted through “Strut,” sexed up his dancers in “Fever,” and crooned like an angel for “Whataya Want from Me.” He mostly kept his emotions in line with the songs he was singing but every now and then I would catch this giant grin on his face that made my heart melt. How can you not get swept up with somebody so enthusiastic and earnest?

Like I mentioned before, the disjointed feel of the album was nowhere to be found. I think we can thank Monte Pittman for helping to create a unified musical feel for the show - very rock but a rich 70s style rock and not the achingly dull, drab rock of the 90s and 00s (you know the kind I mean - where it sounds like they cut out all the high frequencies.) "Strut" popped on stage, the flabby "Surefire Winners" was booted into life, and "Sleepwalker" was given a real epic quality missing from the tinny studio version. The Gaga-produced "Fever" (one of my favorite tracks on the album) was also given a different, more organic feel. I'm really optimistic about Adam's second album and I hope he does more of this organic 70s rock style (a la "Music Again") instead of the dancey pop that was emphasized for the singles on his first album.

Except for Orianthi, the whole evening was blissfully free of irony and pretension. Adam Lambert is a performer and he is going to give you a show, whether you like it or not. You just know that if he hadn’t been on Idol, he would doing the exact same thing on a smaller budget and to smaller crowds. With every pelvis thrust, every flash of his blue-green eyes, every sky-high note, Adam puts himself out there for the crowd – for our entertainment.

And just one more note, Adam Lambert is gay. Which means, it made me so happy to see how diverse the crowd was. There were older people, younger people, black people, white people, disabled people, middle-class people, and lower class people. And nobody had a problem with the fact that he was overtly sexual. (And also seemed to have a crush on his bass player but that is another story.) America is very skittish about any kind of sexuality other than the vanilla missionary-style hetero variety, and I’m glad we can get over it enough to embrace the very gay, very sexual, very amazing Adam Lambert.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head   27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29 2010, 09:30

Pic nguồn IDF

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head 2im2vbd

*Mắt tia xuống phần dưới thắt lưng*

!@#$%^&*(*&^%$%^&*()_ == =))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
sk2

Tổng số bài gửi : 612
Đến từ : Adam's Party

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head   27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29 2010, 21:46

Có lẽ việc hát theo ca sĩ trong một buổi biễu diễn là một chuyện rất là bình thường nhưng mà dù thế nào mình vẫn nghĩ rằng trong những bài hát vô cùng tâm trạng như Soaked mà các bạn fan ở dưới tận dụng tất cả mọi cơ hội trong cách khoảng lặng để gào, hú hét theo thì thật ý nghĩa màn trình diễn cũng vô tình bị giảm xuống~ Và nếu nặng lời hơn nữa là thiếu sự tôn trọng người nghệ sĩ : ( khi họ không hoàn toàn lắng nghe để cảm nhận nội dung mà người nghệ sĩ muốn truyền đạt

#Maika: Hồi sáng tui tưởng vấn đề này chỉ mình tui và bà nói thôi, ai ngờ đâu hôm nay đọc các dòng nhận xét thì thấy nhiều bạn cũng nghĩ như thế :))

Với lại hình kia bỏ vào trong spoiler đê =))))))

Update vài hình :D

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head 916217026_inBMM-XL
^ :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head 916216914_FEFnp-L

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head 916222803_Y3b4q-XL

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head 916216694_jCjpx-XL
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://twitter.com/mabuu_
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head   27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29 2010, 22:01

@sk: hình kia là phải trưng ra! :))

Mà phỉ dã man, coi soaked cái khoảng lặng giữa bài, nhìn mặt Adam rầu cảm xúc mình đang trôi theo bào thì bọn ở dưới tận dụng cơ hội "aaaaaaaaaaaa" với chả "adam I love you", hét rõ to báo hại cảm xúc nó bay mất biệt luôn =))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
simplegal
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•
simplegal

Tổng số bài gửi : 310
Đến từ : Wings

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head   27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30 2010, 21:11

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Zzzz42njlovinlambert

Adam's reaction when Brooke falls in Baltimore :))

Cre: AQD
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head   27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

27/6/2010 Baltimore, MD, Ram's Head

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum: Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
VADAMICT © :: ALL ABOUT ADAM LAMBERT :: Adam tại các buổi hòa nhạc, lưu diễn và sự kiện (Adam at concerts, tours & events) :: GLAM NATION TOUR -