VADAMICT ©
WELCOME TO VADAMICT©️!
Những gì bạn đang thấy không phải là tất cả những j chúng tôi có. Hãy đăng ký để tham gia các vào các hoạt động online và offline của VADAMICTC!
VADAMICT ©
WELCOME TO VADAMICT©️!
Những gì bạn đang thấy không phải là tất cả những j chúng tôi có. Hãy đăng ký để tham gia các vào các hoạt động online và offline của VADAMICTC!
VADAMICT ©
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

VADAMICT ©

We are VADAMICT© = Vietnamese Adam Lambert Addict Community. Come and join us!!

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Similar topics
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Liên kết
Latest topics
» OFFLINE HỘI PHÁT CUỒNG MỪNG SINH NHẬT LẦN THỨ 31 CỦA ADAM
Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeby midnight_visitor Sat Jan 26 2013, 13:03

» CUỘC THI THIẾT KẾ LOGO LẦN 2
Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeby Yo Fri Jan 11 2013, 20:58

» Adam lambert liệu có trở thành giám khảo mới của cuộc thi AI 12 ????!!!
Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeby usagi Wed Jan 09 2013, 09:27

» KẾ HOẠCH CHÚC MỪNG SINH NHẬT 31 TUỔI CỦA ADAM
Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeby y0d0mj Mon Jan 07 2013, 20:09

» Adam Lambert's press conference for Hennessy event in Shanghai. 01.12.12
Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeby quynhdang95 Tue Jan 01 2013, 17:39

» ADAM IS COMING TO VIETNAM IN JANUARY!
Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeby Yonie Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:42

» Adam in MAMA- China
Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeby quynhdang95 Thu Dec 06 2012, 22:38

» 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)
Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeby LovingAdam Thu Dec 06 2012, 19:28

» Rumor: Adam Lambert and QUEEN Festival Concert in the UK in 2013
Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeby LovingAdam Thu Dec 06 2012, 19:27

Share  | 

Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giả Thông điệp
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
LovingAdam

Tổng số bài gửi : 2942
Đến từ : Vũng Dầu VN

Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 20:09

Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! 15767784

SOURCE: @5gbhho

Nhìn cứ như giới thiệu dàn diễn viên của phim chưởng Hồng Kong ý :))))))))))))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://adamlambertvietnam.forumvi.com
pxikhe
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•
pxikhe

Tổng số bài gửi : 233
Đến từ : ...

Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 20:40

HIHIHI Adam sắp xuất hiện rồi. Mà thấy trên QC toàn tên tuổi lớn cả #6 #49
Về Đầu Trang Go down
fat_pig_148
☼:.Senior Fan.:☼
☼:.Senior Fan.:☼
fat_pig_148

Tổng số bài gửi : 768

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 21:06

Chấm cái mặt thứ 2 từ trái và từ phải đếm qua nha OMG ....

*còn lại không quan tâm =))*
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Adam Lambert 4ever
♥Junior Fan♥
♥Junior Fan♥
Adam Lambert 4ever

Tổng số bài gửi : 22
Đến từ : TP.HCM

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 11:54

oh, mà công nhận cái mặt đó nhìn quen ghê =)) =)) =))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
LovingAdam

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 20:32

VH1 Behind The Music Commercial (featuring Adam Lambert)

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Dead and the Z.A.T
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•
Dead and the Z.A.T

Tổng số bài gửi : 217
Đến từ : Adam -Topia

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 08:26

MIRINDA LAMBERT......!? nàng....nàng.....;A;~
btw, ADAMMMMMMMMMMMM kìa~...Mập ơi Mập ơi~~~~~~~~ #29 #29 #29 #29 #29 #29 #29 #29
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://www.lisp4.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000628721642
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
LovingAdam

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07 2011, 21:40

More Information Regarding Adam Lambert on VH1's Behind The Music

From AdamOfficial:

VH1’s most celebrated music documentary series “Behind The Music” returns with seven of today’s most successful and celebrated artists. The five-time Emmy® Award-nominated series gives viewers a front row seat to the most exclusive and intimate interviews with the artists as well as their families, friends and colleagues. Featured this season are Missy Elliott, Ice Cube, Miranda Lambert, Mary J. Blige, Enrique Iglesias, Adam Lambert, and Ricky Martin. The series will bring viewers never-before-seen footage of these talented musicians and the people who know them best.

During Adams episode airing on Wednesday August 10th, you will witness never-before-seen home video footage, interviews with family, friends, industry experts and musical luminaries including Barry Weiss and “American Idol” Season 8 winner Kris Allen. Adam also gives us a sneak peak into the studio while working on his second studio album. Be there to hear what he has to say about his next work of art. This is not to be missed and will remind us all, why we fell in love with this pop music powerhouse.

Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Adamlambert_btm_poster

Về Đầu Trang Go down
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
LovingAdam

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 07:57

Adam Lambert Behind The Music Moved to Aug. 7th, 2011

Santa Monica, CA – July 14, 2011 - VH1 announced today that the new premieres of “Behind The Music” will move to Sundays at 10 PM ET/PT beginning with “Behind The Music: Mary J. Blige” on Sunday, July 24 at 10 PM ET/PT. The full line up including the new premiere dates and times is listed below.

“Behind The Music: Mary J. Blige” Premieres Sunday, July 24 at 10 PM ET/PT
“Behind The Music: Enrique Iglesias” Premieres Sunday, July 31 at 10 PM ET/PT
“Behind The Music: Adam Lambert” Premieres Sunday, August 7 at 10 PM ET/PT
“Behind The Music: Ricky Martin” Premieres Sunday, August 14 at 10 PM ET/PT

Source: VH1
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
LovingAdam

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2011, 05:57

From Hollywoodreporter:

Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Adam_lambert_press_image_2011_a_p_194

Go inside the world of Adam Lambert with Vh1, as Behind the Music explores the American Idol alum’s rise to fame.

Debuting on August 7, the special will chronicle Lambert’s personal and professional life over the years. From realizing he was gay in the 6th grade, to coming out at 18-years old and moving to Hollywood, the singer’s closest friends and family weigh in on his journey.

At age 19, Lambert landed a gig on the European tour of Hair, exposing him to a whole new world of sex, drugs and rock n’ roll. In the eight years that followed, the future glam-rocker was cast in various stage productions, including Wicked. At 27-years old, Lambert auditioned for the iconic Fox reality series for which he is now known, and quickly became a household name. Still, becoming an Idol finalist was only the beginning.

Also featured in the one-hour docuseries is never-before seen home video footage and interviews with industry experts and musical bigwigs. Guests include Lambert’s parents, childhood pal Scarlett Cherry, Island Def Jam exec. Barry Weiss, Idol’s Season 8 winner Kris Allen and The Hollywood Reporter’s very own Idol expert, Shirley Halperin.

Get to know the real Adam Lambert when Behind the Music airs on on Vh1 Sunday, August 7 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

Source:
Hollywoodreporter
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
LovingAdam

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29 2011, 16:26

Adam Lambert VH1 'Behind The Music' Preview

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Yo
Administrator
Administrator
Yo

Tổng số bài gửi : 1330
Đến từ : TP.HCM

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05 2011, 14:39

Một đoạn nhỏ về Adam khi còn bé, yêu lắm <333333333
Về Đầu Trang Go down
RosalieJohanson
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
RosalieJohanson

Tổng số bài gửi : 1693
Đến từ : Where I And Adam Belong

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06 2011, 18:00

AAAA! Adam iêu quá #10 #10 Tóc vàng hoe,cái miệng toe toét cười,nhìn lũn cũn yêu quá đi #5 Đẹp trai từ bé kìa, ôi, nhưng có vẻ tóc vàng ko hợp với Gấu mập bằng tóc đen ;)) nhìn cứ hiền hiền sao ấy :))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://www.facebook/RosaliePrincess
pxikhe
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•
pxikhe

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06 2011, 22:00

Ôi đáng yêu quá. Nhất là cái ảnh ở biển :X . Nhìn anh hồi bé mà mình muốn bẹo má anh quá :))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
LovingAdam

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06 2011, 22:33

Remember to watch premiere of Adam Lambert's "Behind The Music" on VH1!

Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! 19037190

Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! 1122ps

More Sneak Peek at Adam Lambert's "Behind The Music"

"Behind The Music: Adam Lambert" Official Press Release

Premieres Sunday, August 7 at 10 PM ET/PT on VH1

Episode Quotes

"I think I'm a result of all the things I love about music. I love rock and roll. I love that bombastic approach to vocals and sexuality. And I love the production style of electronic music. I love all that. I like artists that take risks and that don't want to blend in. That's the kind of person that I am and that's the kind of artist that I am." — Adam Lambert, on his career

"I think when I was in about sixth grade, that's when I first realized that I was probably not the same as the other boys. And, you know, it was a weird discovery and of course, I was kind of in denial for a while and it was all in my own head. And to me it was a deep secret. I was just not ready to talk about it with anybody. And I didn't know how my parent's would react and I didn't know what that would be like and I think at that age it was something that I was ashamed of, because it was so different. And [it] wasn't the norm and not encouraged and no one talks about that in school and that's one of the things that's so hard about being a young person and realizing that you're gay, or bi, or whatever. We're not told that that's okay." — Adam Lambert, on realizing he was different

"I was awkward and struggling to find out who I was and where I fit. I didn't know anybody else that was gay. So I was playing along, and that's one of the things that is really tough, is that you kind of create this persona in order to be accepted, and that persona is 'I'm just like everybody else, so, I'm gonna ask the girl to the dance… And I'm going to wear the clothes all the other boys are wearing, and this way no one will make fun of me, and this way, I'll be accepted.'" — Adam Lambert, his insecurities in high school

"I thought this is a golden opportunity for me to say something to him. And I said, 'You know, you can tell me anything. Do you want to have a girlfriend?' And he said, no, not really. And I said, 'Do you want to have a boyfriend?' And he goes, 'Well, I don't know, maybe.' And so at that moment, that was the first time he ever really said that." — Leila Lambert, Adam's mom, on Adam's coming out

Read the whole press release over Windycitymediagroup here.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Dead and the Z.A.T
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•
Dead and the Z.A.T

Tổng số bài gửi : 217
Đến từ : Adam -Topia

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08 2011, 09:40

AdamBehindTheMusic is trending on twitter!!!!! GYA~~~
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://www.lisp4.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000628721642
pegau_ngau
Translators
Translators
pegau_ngau

Tổng số bài gửi : 1059
Đến từ : Biển Nha Trang :)) :))

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08 2011, 10:10

hết rồi ;_; ôi mong chờ cái này có live stream coi rõ tí :(
Về Đầu Trang Go down
RosalieJohanson
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
RosalieJohanson

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09 2011, 10:52

Behind The Music: Adam Lambert

Được sửa bởi RosalieJohanson ngày Tue Aug 09 2011, 22:26; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
pegau_ngau
Translators
Translators
pegau_ngau

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09 2011, 16:00

ủa mình toàn chơi trò copy cái link của vid rồi thả vô cái chương trình upload YT vid của 4rum k àh, thấy bt mà :?
BTM có mấy phần bonus nữa, k chiếu trên TV nhưng nó k cho Việt nam coi :(
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
LovingAdam

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09 2011, 21:27

BTM Bonus Clip - Adam On His Controversial Album Cover Aug 07, 2011

Adam Lambert talks about his controversial "For Your Entertainment" album cover in this bonus clip from Behind The Music.

BTM Bonus Clip - Adam On His Past And Kissing Girls Aug 07, 2011

Adam Lambert shares his feelings on kissing girls and the importance of having a "connection" in this bonus clip from Behind The Music.

Ôi anh cười :X

VH1 BTM Bonus Clip Adam On The Concept For 'If I Had You'

Adam Lambert talks about the concept for his music video "If I Had You" in this bonus clip from Behind The Music.

VH1 BTM Bonus Clip Adam On Performing With Queen

Adam Lambert talks about performing with Queen for the finale of "American Idol" in this bonus clip from Behind The Music.

Ý em là mấy cái clip này hả Gấu ??????? Ss coi đc mà???
Về Đầu Trang Go down
RosalieJohanson
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
RosalieJohanson

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09 2011, 22:27

@ss Lốp: Ok rồi ss! Thank ss nhìu nhìu1 Giờ em hiểu rồi :D Em edit bài rồi đó ;))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
pegau_ngau
Translators
Translators
pegau_ngau

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10 2011, 09:41

@ss Lốp: Đúng rồi đó ss..chắc tại lúc đó em coi ở trag chủ của VH1 nó k cho em coi, ;_;
chắc cái này trên YT XD
Về Đầu Trang Go down
pxikhe
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•
pxikhe

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11 2011, 15:53

Ôi xem đến part 5 thôi. Mai xem tiếp. mà hay quá :X . Xem cái này tự nhiên thấy a tội tội
Về Đầu Trang Go down
pegau_ngau
Translators
Translators
pegau_ngau

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13 2011, 14:46

cái BTM chiếm đc cảm tình của nhiêuì ng` lắm :] nhờ nó mà nhiều ng` hiểu với yêu Adam hơn =)
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!   Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone! Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Adam Lambert is in an ad for Behind the Music in the new issue of RollingStone!

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum: Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
VADAMICT © :: ALL ABOUT ADAM LAMBERT :: Adam's Everyday Life -